- Honor God’s principle in all business matters.
- Provide finances for kingdom building through profitable business (specifically caring for needy children).
- Enhance personal growth centered in Christ around family and community.
- Create a culture of excellence where individuals can experience a professional career, serve their community and give service to clients second to none.
- Create opportunities for individuals to “Make a Difference”.
- Deliver quality products with friendly service.
- Operate a lean and focused business model using generally accepted accounting practices to achieve good profits and a healthy balance sheet to allow the company to realize its mission goals.
- Provide leadership and motivation for development of team players personal, family and community lives.
- Build a sense of community among team players and empower them to achieve.
- Help team players recognize and reach for opportunities.
- Continually improve the product and the client experience by responding to problems, failures, and criticism in a proactive way.
- Find our sense of direction through prayer in full surrender to God’s will.
- Greed, selfishness, covetousness and pride will not be our guide or allowed to influence the direction of the company.
- Create a culture of openness and honesty that builds trust and loyalty.